This privacy notice was last updated on 30 September 2021.
Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from the following categories of sources: “You” When you provide such information directly to us.When Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services (see the subsection titled “Information Collected Automatically” below). “Third Parties”Third parties that provide us with Personal Data about you. Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include: Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or third parties may help us provide you with customer support.Social networks connected to the services. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to the Services through a third-party site or service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your Account with us.Advertising partners. We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
Information Collected Automatically
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ if you are located in the European Union.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Services.
- To create and manage your Account
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Services.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To improve and develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, and resolve disputes.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners, product and services suppliers and sub-contractors; and / or analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
Your Personal Data may also be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part).
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted for legal and regulatory purposes and legitimate business purposes. In general, we hold this information for a period of seven years, unless we are obliged to hold it for a longer period under law or applicable regulations.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data currently held by your data controller. Where we act as your data controller, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data as soon as practicable (subject to applicable data protection laws). We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request.
- You may also have the right to rectify, block or erase your personal data in certain circumstances. You can sign into your account to see, change and / or delete any personal data that we hold, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number.
- We will not be required to erase your personal data from our records where to do so would prevent us from meeting our contractual obligations, or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, or if the personal data is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
- Subject to applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to a data controller, in a machine-readable format and / or where technically possible, to have that personal data sent to another data controller.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) about the processing of your personal data at https://www.imy.se.
- If you choose to receive a newsletter or other information from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in each notification or you can exercise the right by contacting us at email@example.com
+46 8 505 285 00
Ferkens gränd 3, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden